With more than two decades of experience as a Nevada criminal defense lawyer, Michael Pariente knows how to tackle the tough cases his clients are facing. He emphasizes a tough approach to every case and a determination to aggressively fight each charge in order to protect his clients’ futures. In order to minimize the stress of facing the overwhelming criminal justice system, he also works to maintain open communication in every situation and help his client to understand the options at all times. With a wide range of experience handling every area of criminal defense, from traffic violations to violent offenses, Michael Pariente is ready to proactively take on any issue, no matter how challenging.
This determination is evident in Michael Pariente’s educational background as well. He studied Business Administration at the University of New Mexico and then pursued his Master’s Degree in Public Affairs at the University of Texas in Austin. He then turned his focus to law and earned his Juris Doctor at Baylor School of Law. He is currently licensed to represent clients in Nevada, Colorado and Texas courts, in addition to the U.S. District Courts of Nevada and the Northern and Western Districts of Texas. As a practicing attorney, he gained hands-on experience while working as an Assistant Federal Public Defender. In this capacity, he witnessed the difficulties faced by those charged with a criminal offense and resolved to devote his knowledge of the legal system to aid those in these tough situations.
In addition to representing clients in the Las Vegas area, Michael Pariente also stays up to date on current legal issues as an active member of organizations such as the Nevada Association of Criminal Justice and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He continues to increase his knowledge of Nevada’s criminal justice system and applies his experiences toward helping his clients.
If you would like to hire Attorney Michael Pariente, contact Pariente Law Firm, P.C. at 702-466-1871 for a FREE consultation.
- The Pariente Law Firm, P.C., Las Vegas, NV (2005 – Present)
- Assistant Federal Public Defender, El Paso, TX (1999-2005)
- El Paso County Assistant District Attorney for DUI prosecutions, El Paso, TX (1998-1999)
- Baylor University, School of Law, Waco, TX, J. D. (1998)
- University of Texas, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, Austin, TX
Masters Degree, Public Affairs (1995)
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, Bachelors Degree, Business (1990)Admissions
- State Bar of Nevada (2005)
- State Bar of Texas (1998)
- United States Supreme Court (2012)
- U. S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2009)
- U. S. District Court, District of Nevada (2006)
- U. S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas (2005)
- U. S. District Court, Northern District of Texas (2005)
- U. S. District Court, Western District of Texas (1998)
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Colorado
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Association of Criminal Justice (NACJ), President’s Club
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Life Member
- Provided free legal services through State Bar of Nevada program for indigent persons
- Platinum Rothschild Member, Young Israel Aish Synagogue, Las Vegas, NV
- Dedication Board Member, Chabad Jewish Center of La Jolla, CA
Contact Pariente Law Firm, P.C. at 702-466-1871 for a FREE consultation.